Customers of yesterday and today … We are keen to add to this list!
“I met Maud through her blog freelancelife.eu. From our first contact, we got on very well. We immediately started working together, notably on writing articles for my professional blog and content for my future website. I have nothing but praise for Maud: expert, responsive, flexible, friendly, etc. I can’t wait for the next opportunity to work together again.”
Célina B.Hecquard, Founder
- “Maud has helped us tremendously with our website. She translated, optimised and wrote the texts. She was very willing to take an interest in the matter. An additional difficulty was that the original language was Dutch. I would wish such a committed translator to everyone!”
Rachel Germans , website coordinator
» the french version of the website https://adequat.eu/fr/
- “Maud has been working with us for almost a year now in the voice-over production of videos produced for the cyber security industry. In addition to her gentle voice, she responds very quickly to our requests and carries out each service conscientiously and very promptly”.
Claudine Decayeux, Marketing Department
- “Maud manages the Community Management of our product Apso (Twitter + Facebook). All my staff and I are very satisfied and we have renewed our contract – available and enthusiastic, she adds an effective rigor. She also give advices”.
William Docwtc, Founder
- “Maud was very quick to understand our requirements and was enthusiastic and efficient in her work. Her curiosity and skills allow her to quickly master new subjects. She has written our website, aimed at international students, and writes for our blog”
Flavie Chollet, Communication adviser
- “It’s always a great pleasure to work with Maud who is highly skilled in web writing, translation and management of social networks. She is extremely quick to react and highly flexible”
Pierre Neuray, founder
Agence Web Alys
- « Maud has been working for us for two years, animating our LinkedIn company page and writing articles for our blog. We greatly appreciate her support and the flexibility of her services, which are tailored to our needs. Her interest in the world of human resources seduced us when selecting a freelance partner »
Stéphane Salto, Partner at
recruitment firm TALENTED
- «As a journalist for the blog DOCaufutur, l’avenir du document, and a Community Manager for Tikibuzz customers, Maud is a rock for us. Her professionalism, editorial quality, punctuality and kindness make her a reliable and valuable collaborator.»
Corinne Estève Diemunsch, President
Agence Tiki Buzz
- « Maud had been writing articles for the “journal de l’emploi” for several years for both our website and magazine. She has always demonstrated responsiveness and professionalism. She also has that rare quality of being really interested in the people that she interviews. We are excited about our collaboration. »
Florence Gouton, Regional Coordinator
Le journal de l’emploi Rhône-Alpes
- «Limonetik , Start- up specialized in the outsourcing of the complexity of SI payment has established a bilingual digital communication strategy (French/English). In order to maintain frequent publication of articles on our Blog www.meetthepayments.com, we enlisted Maud as a copywriter. Her openness and her listening skills initially attracted us, but what convinced was her autonomy, professionalism and reliability. Today, the work of Maud allows us to feed our English and French communication and thus keep pace in our communication.»
Corinne Estève, Marketing & Communications Director,
» Et si les objets du quotidiens se transformaient en moyens de paiement ?
» What future for electronic currencies?
» What developments regarding prepaid payment cards?
» La tokenisation, nouvel allié des sites e-commerce
- « Our agency worked with Maud during a year and we took full advantage of her talents as a writer. Able to adapt to different subjects and master several formats (press releases, articles, SEO copywriting …), we can rely on this professional and responsive writer. »
Romain Giry, Director,
Morse agency brand journalisme
» Top 10 des tendances formation 2014
» Marque employeur : peut-on mettre en scène ses collaborateurs ?
» Marque employeur : comment éviter l’effet mouton ?
» Création de quiz pour France TV éducation
- « I work with Maud on our digital & print media communications. Efficient and responsive, Maud has produced quality articles on various subjects, some highly specific. For these reasons, I strongly recommend her.»
Séverine Lemoine, Communications officer, project management
- «I enlisted the help of Maud when creating my WordPress training presentations. She re-reads and reformulates my training materials to make them clearer and easier to read. Maud is very professional and takes into consideration all of my demands. It’s a real pleasure to work with her!»
Diane Wattiez, Web designer